R.W. Stuckard was the founder that started R.W. Stuckard Inc. in Doylestown, PA in 1956 as a small, single customer, machine shop. The business progressed to do precision sheet metal work. Rudy and Deborah Japchen purchased the business from R.W. Stuckard in 1978 and changed the name to A.R.S. Metal Fabricators Inc. A.R.S. moved to a larger facility in Hatfield Pa in February, 2000. Marlin Gehman purchased A.R.S. in March 2008. A.R.S. has grown through the use of state-of-the-art machinery and equipment, for manufacturing parts for the audio, computer, medical, electronics and process controls industries. The company continues to expand its marketing outreach.